PS4: Labyrinth Life [R3/ENG/CHI]
- Faint in Agony Flowering System - Includes only Normal illustrations. Scenes are skipped after the Normal illustrations are displayed (players acquire a fixed amount of experience points)
- Oppai Appraisal System - Does not support illustrations. After performing an Oppai Appraisal, the scene automatically skips (the object placed in between the breasts does not appear in the game)
- Oppai Rock-Paper-Scissors System - Play rock-paper-scissors with Labyrinth Life-exclusive scenes
- Hot Springs Events - Includes every character’s hot springs illustration (the amount of steam in the illustrations is partially different from Omega Labyrinth Life). Includes the Illustration Zoom-In / Zoom-Out feature
- Holy Flower Flora-Dedicated Events - Includes Holy Flower Flora-dedicated event illustrations. Scenes are skipped after the illustrations are displayed
- PTA (Pai Touch Action) - Not supported
- Gallery Feature - View the illustrations included in Labyrinth Life
- Oppai (Big Breasts) - Enlargeable up to Z-cup depending on the change in bust size, the character’s status and illustration change
- Chippai (Small Breasts) - Enlargeable up to Z-cup depending on the change in bust size, the character’s status and illustration change
- Seductive Oppai - Like ‘Em (Love ‘Em)
D3 Publisher is at it again with another rogue-like dungeon RPG - equipped with a new sexy "chest-expanding" Oppai mechanic! Matrix Software will handle development while character design will be handled by Wadatsumi.
The titular mechanic 'Omega Power' affects the chest size of the characters you control, gradually increasing the size over time. As your character's chest size increases, so will their status, and when your status reaches its maximum potential 'Hatsumune Mode' will be triggered! As you fight and explore your way through dungeons you'll earn points that be used to earn new items.
In order to know the details about items you've obtained, you'll need to have them appraised through the game's unique 'Oppai Appraisal' system, which consists of placing said item between the character's breasts and jiggling them, thus revealing the item's true nature.
Players can choose two characters to explore dungeons with - the leader and a partner. The caveat is that if you die in the dungeon both characters' equipment will be lost in true rogue-like fashion.
Labyrinth Life (Multi-Language) Day-1 stocks includes 1 DLC code which contains: Weapon & Shield
- Voice: Japanese
- Subtitle: English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- Box art is not final