PS4:Resident Evil 6 [R3/ENG]
- Starting with four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only does Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles
- Ada Wong, Resident Evil's very own femme fatale, dives into a thrilling campaign of intrigue and infiltration, featuring unique missions, gameplay and weapons. Ada is available from the start
- The most expansive Resident Evil game to date- Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns
- Solo or co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- Includes all the available DLC content from Resident Evil 6: Siege Mode, Predator Mode, Survivor Mode, Onslaught Mode, The Mercenaries maps, ResidentEvil.net costumes
Blending action and survival horror, Biohazard 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a bioterrorist threat on a global scale, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Resident Evil 6 features three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online. Leon S. Kennedy is paired with US government agent Helena Harper, while Chris Redfield teams up with fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans. Finally, gun for hire and son of the infamous Albert Wesker, Jake Muller, is joined by Sherry Birkin, the daughter of former key Umbrella scientists, William and Annette. All six must face a new horror - the highly virulent C-virus that has been unleashed on an unsuspecting and unprepared world, creating new and deadly transformations.