Tamagotchi Tanjirotchi Demon Slayer (Japanese Version)
- Raise your Demon Slayer and based on how you train it, you can get Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke or one of the 9 Hashira.
- If your Slayer is hungry, give it a rice ball. If they’re in a bad mood, give them green tea.
- There are three games to train your slayer– Cut the Big Rock, Break the Hyoutan and Pour Hot Medicine.
- If you neglect training your Slayer, your Slayer will become injured. You need to make sure you treat the injury before Kakushi comes to clean the dead slayer.
- Plus, there are many fine details that fans would love such as Kasugaigarasu (Kasugai Crow), Chuntaro and demons who battled out!
- Three different shell styles to choose!
- Comes with 1 green and black checkered Demon Slayer Tamagotchi which matches Tanjiro’s haori on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Battery (LR44) included.
- Japanese programming; English instructions available at Bandai.com (coming soon).
- For Ages 6+